Description of Xtreme Kush:
The Xtreme Kush is without any doubt one of our favourite plants. For its creation, two of the most widely recognized genetics in California dispensaries were crossed, the well-known OG Kush SFV and the Bubba Kush.
This variety is undoubtedly one of the most powerful and narcotic plants that we have had the pleasure of being able to test. In addition, its effect is extremely strong, and we do not recommend it for inexperienced consumers. Therefore, this is the reason why it is our star variety if we refer to possible medical uses.
With THC levels that are around the incredible 18% and around 1.6 / 1.8% of CBD, it makes it ideal to combat chronic pain, arthritis, rheumatism, fibromyalgia as well as sleep disorders as you will be plunged into a pleasant state of maximum relaxation.
Variety revised and improved in 2017 by our breeders. Now, it provides greater stability and greater production of resins.
Moreover, in its growth, it forms plants with a wide internodal distance, large dark green leaves, and very good branching. Its buds are hard as granite and completely bathed in a bright and pleasant resin.
Finally, the client is advised to guide the plant in order to avoid the branches bending due to the weight of the buds.
- Parentals: OG Kush SFV x Bubba Kush.
- Type: Indica-dominant hybrid.
- Sex: feminized seeds. Only females.
- Flowering time: indoors 70 days. Harvest outdoors in mid-October in the Northern Hemisphere.
- Production: High. 500/600 grs / m2 indoors and about 1000/1200 outdoors.
- Effect: Very very powerful. Physical, narcotic, relaxing.
- Flavors / aromas: fuel oil, citrus, lemon, woody, sweet.
We are proud to say that this plant has been a winner in different cannabis cups since 2012.