The Critical Auto
1, 3, 5, 25 Unidades
Description of the AUTO The Critical Auto:
The The Critical Auto is th efirst short cycle autoflower. This fabulous Critical Auto produces compact plants that measure between 70 cm and 120 cm. A fruity and very sweet flavor that is very reminiscent of the original Critical. When conditions are optimal it can reach 150 cm in height.
These plants are ideal for outdoor crops on terraces and balconies and also for indoors under artificial lights were with a total cycle of about 65 days from germination they will be ready for a generous sweet and fruity harvest, with a great palate.
The Critical Auto produces a balanced effect between physical and cerebral, although perhaps its sativa part is noticeable a little more.
Critical grows vigorously and has a medium internodal distance with good lateral branching, which greatly increases the final production, which is around 90/120 grams per plant outdoors and 500/600 grams per m2 indoors.
- Genetics: Critical Mass Autoflowering
- Type: hybrid with a sativa tendency.
- Sex: feminized seeds.
- Complete cycle from germination: 70/80 days.
- Height: between 70/120 cms. Variable depending on the time of sowing and form of cultivation.
- Production: 50/120 grs. Variable depending on the time of sowing and form of cultivation.