CBD Hemp Hands Cream
Features of the Hemp Hands Cream:
We present to you the incredible Hemp hands cream of Natural Desire. In addition to the famous active ingredients including CBD and hemp oil, this fantastic hand cream includes the following features:
- It is 100% Natural
- A white and shiny texture
- Soft and light sensation
- The cream forms a perceptible residual film that subtly envelops the hands thus providing a feeling of comfort.
The film will be able to self-adapt to seasonal changes:
- In cold months or when the environment is very dry the product creates a soft and protective film.
- In the hot and humid months it stabilizes the sensory properties leaving the skin less greasy and heavy, with a much less perceptible film.
Aqua, butyrospermum parkii butter extract neopentyl glycol dipelargonate, ricinus communis seed oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, prunus amygdalus dulcis oil, polyglyceryl-6 distearate, glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, jojoba esters, cannabis sativa seed oil, copernicia cerifera cera, tocopheryl acetate, cannabidiol, polyglyceryl-3 peeswax, hydrogenated castor oil, benzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, parfum, linalool.
The CBD & hemp oil of the Hemp Hands Cream has the following properties:
It’s antioxidant: one of the most powerful free radical scavengers. Not only this but hemp oil is rich in phenolic acid and vitamin E and with this you will have the perfect combo.
It is soothing: It has a great anti-inflammatory power that will also help reduce and attenuate skin irritations and inflammations. It is especially beneficial in sensitive, oily or acne-prone skin. In the latter, this is because hemp oil is an excellent sebum regulator. In addition to irritated skin or eczema.
It is moisturizing: Its oil contains almost 85% of essential fatty acids. Especially alpha-linolenic acid (Omega 3) and linoleic acid (Omega 6), plus gamma-linolenic acid and steardonic acid. It is a super nourishing active ingredient that will also regulate oil production and help maintain the balance of the epidermis.
It is relaxing: It acts directly on the cannabinoid receptors of the central nervous system. At the molecular level, CBD is very similar to the endocannabinoids produced by the body itself. This will provide those relaxing and calming properties, helping to reduce anxiety and improving mood.
The Film, which is composed of beeswax and jojoba waxes that when they react with a vegetable polyglycerol are transformed into a butter with high properties.
Shea butter contains a high level of fatty acids (such as oleic, stearic and linoleic acid). It contributes to moisturize the epidermis and to retain skin elasticity. It has several benefits:
- Emollient and moisturizing for the skin and scalp.
- Restores skin suppleness and elasticity.
- Anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory actions.
Almond oil has moisturizing, anti-inflammatory and nourishing properties, among others.
Vegetable Glycerin has high moisturizing properties. It prevents water loss from our own skin, avoids TEWL. It also possesses antibacterial properties.
- Moisturizes. Immediate and long lasting intense hydration.
- Nourishes. Thanks to the high content of fatty acids from oils that are able to restore the hydrolipidic film.
- Protects. Protection against cold.
- Improves. Improved skin appearance: increased radiance, softness, texture…